For a second year in a row, Delicatessen won first place in the meat product category at the exclusive Bulgarian consumer survey – MyLoveMarks. The survey does not rely on judges for neither the nominations, nor the winners. Instead, the country’s favorite brands are chosen only through the votes of the Bulgarian consumer.
“This award is further proof of the quality and the originality of our products. We’re extremely proud of this achievement, as we are a small brand and we do not rely on large advertising budgets. At the same time, more and more consumers are starting to recognize our brand and even develop brand loyalty. Of course, with this comes a great responsibility as well – to continue our quest for improvement, uncompromising vigilance for quality, and brand recognition so that every consumer that wants to try the best we can offer can do so.” – Ani Radulova, CEO of Delicatessen.
Additionally, Delicatessen has received further acclaim for both quality and packaging design:
- Gold medal from Mesomania (MeatMania) 2014 for Banski But and Babek.
- Plaque and Diploma for New Product of 2014 from the Bulgarian Food Industry Union
- Gold medal from Mesomania (MeatMania) 2015 for Banski Staretz and Beef Lunkanka.
- Gold medal from Mesomania (MeatMania) 2016 for Homemade Nevrokopski Sudjuk.
- Gold medal from Mesomania (MeatMania) 2017 for Pork and Beef canned meat.
- “Prize Pack” 2017 award for luxurious packaging for meat products and transport
- Gold Medal from Mesomania (MeatMania) 2018 for Dried Kurvavitsa.
- MyLoveMarks favourite meat product brand for 2019.
- Gold medal from Mesomania (MeatMania) 2019 for Topuzka.