- 50 ml aquafaba – boiled chickpea water
- ¼ tsp squeezed lemon juice or 1/8 tsp. Cream of tartar
- The thick part of 1 ken / 400 g / coconut cream / or the thick part of ken with coconut milk /. Put the pitcher in the refrigerator a few hours before preparing the recipe
- 150 g vegan white chocolate
- 1 tbsp. canned coconut water. It can be replaced with milk if desired
- 2 tbsp. vanilla cream Mama’s Superfood vanilla cream
- Put 1 can of coconut cream in the fridge a few hours before preparing the recipe. Best all night. You need the solid part that comes off the top.
Preparation of mousse with white chocolate and vanilla cream:
- Beat the chickpea water with a mixer until a thick and thick foam forms, similar to whipped egg whites. It took me about 10-12 minutes at high speed, but maybe more. Add lemon juice and stir a little more
- Put the milk in a heat-resistant bowl, crush the chocolate and melt it in a water bath, stirring constantly or in the microwave.
- Add the vanilla cream and mix gently with a spatula until completely mixed
- Set aside to cool. You can place the bowl on ice for a while
- Separate the thick part of the cream and put it in a bowl. Do not put the top part, which is just oil. Leave it and the water for another recipe.
- Using a mixer, beat the cream until fluffy. Add the melted and cooled chocolate to the cream and stir
- Then carefully add the beaten aquafaba, and mix with a spatula
- Transfer to cups or bowls and refrigerate for 2-3 hours to set
- Optionally garnish with fruits, nuts and more vanilla cream Mama’s Superfood vanilla cream
For decoration – from vanilla cream, which you can eat clean. It is very tasty and low in calories. Made from 100% natural ingredients – roasted pumpkin, grape molasses, cinnamon, vanilla and orange juice, without a gram of added sugar. Gives a pleasant taste and texture added to recipes.
Follow Maya for more delicious recipes.
Buy Mama’s Cream here: